Spring is a time for renewal, growth, and expansion. It is an exciting season that encourages people to take action and create change. So there’s no better time to attend some of the top customer experience events of the year.
ICMI Contact Center Expo and Customer Contact Week 2019 are right around the corner (as well as some other events we recommend), and the Bright Pattern team is excited to exhibit and sponsor speaking sessions at both shows.
ICMI is the highest-rated event in the customer experience industry and brings together top professionals in the contact center space looking to further their knowledge in an industry that is constantly transforming and innovating. But at large events like ICMI, it can be difficult to decide where to spend your time. That’s why we are providing our top five tips for making the most out of this year’s event.
- Get There Early for Workshops and On-Site Tours – Day 1 of ICMI Contact Center Expo starts out strong with a full day of on-site tours of contact centers in the Hollywood, Florida area. This year, site tours take place at Hard Rock Stadium and Carnival Cruise Lines.
- Check out the Sponsor Spotlight Sessions – Bright Pattern’s Senior Vice President of Marketing, Ted Hunting, will be presenting a Solution Spotlight of Bright Pattern’s omnichannel contact center software on Wednesday, May 15th, at 10:50 a.m. Hunting will discuss the importance of omnichannel, keys for getting started, and omnichannel use cases for Bright Pattern Contact Center.
Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Time: 10:50 a.m.–11:15 a.m.
- Go to the Keynotes – If you’ve been to an ICMI event, you know how good the main conference keynotes are. ICMI brings in some of the most dynamic thought leaders that will have you entertained and inspired! Jeff Toister, author and customer experience expert, kicks off the main conference as the opening keynote. Toister is the author of three customer service books, including Getting Service Right: Overcoming the Hidden Obstacles to Outstanding Customer Service. Other keynote speakers include Ben Nemtin, best-selling author and star of MTV’s “The Buried Life”; Ginger Hardage, Southwest Airlines’ former Senior Vice President of Culture and Communications; and Henry Winkler, Hollywood actor, producer and author.
- Visit Exhibitor Booths – The Bright Pattern team will be at booth #709 from May 14–15 in the expo hall, providing free, live demonstrations of our award-winning and analyst-backed omnichannel cloud contact center software. Stop by if you want to learn more about your contact center needs or explore new options with emerging channels like bots, AI, social messengers, video, and more. There will be some great giveaways, including GoPro, robots, smart speakers, and gift cards. Stop by the booth to meet our team and be entered to win!
- Network – The ICMI team always provides great opportunities to network during the event. On Monday evening, after the opening keynote, there will be an expo hall bash with a special preview of this year’s latest and greatest customer experience technology. The end-of-day happy hour networking breaks and lunches also provide a great time to head to the expo hall for free food and beverages, plus the opportunity to talk with industry luminaries at the technology booths.
Don’t have your pass yet? Submit your information to be entered into a drawing for a free conference pass. If you are unable to attend the show but would like to see a demo of our award-winning platform, request a demo.