As I mentioned in a previous post, contact centers can (and should) function as a central part of the brand measurement and management.
If you are fortunate enough to already be in that position in your company, here’s a webinar you may want to attend.
It is based on the premises that:
- Executives, employees, and customers are the best people to tell your company's story.
- Your best brand ambassadors are happy employees and satisfied customers.
The webinar includes:
- Gary Kelly, Southwest’s CEO, President and Chairman of the Board
- And Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh discussing his journey from digital entrepreneur to leading online seller of shoes.
They will discuss what questions to ask about your company’s culture and its communications with employees:
- The five questions you must ask your customers
- How Zappos went about making its culture Priority No. 1
- Why amazing customer service is not a goal, but a consequence of corporate culture
- What happens when a company commits to total transparency and no fear
And check back here soon for some valuable information on customer satisfaction surveys, why more companies don't do them, why they are hard to do right, and what Bright Pattern is doing to fix all that.