Bright Pattern is quickly becoming the technology choice of large and small BPOs. Why? BPOs can leverage Bright Pattern's omnichannel contact center platform to have a competitive edge over their competition, win new business and increase their revenue.
1. Omnichannel - Through a single interface, agents can work on voice (in/out), email, chat, chat with video or picture mail, SMS, mobile app communications, social media, etc. As your clients become cognizant of the importance of allowing customers to communicate with agents using their favorite media channel and device, you'll either have to be able to provide that media channel or lose the customer. We'll help you win more business through our omnichannel platform.
2. Increased agent utilization (efficiency) - in our platform, agents can handle multiple media transactions simultaneously (did I mention the single interface?). So, for example, an agent is working on chats and the volume slows, you could send them voice calls, emails or pull in social media queued communications for them to work on. By providing media concurrency, agents have less idle time and you get more for your money from your agents.
3. Leverage existing technology - Using Bright Pattern, you can leverage the customer's existing technology such as mobile apps, location services, social chat apps (WeChat, Line, Viber, FB Messenger).
4. Large, short-term clients - Let's say you have a client that wants 5,000 agents for 30 days, such as the month of December, that can be a tremendous strain on your current infrastructure. Does it make sense to buy more licenses and increase your service/maintenance agreement with your premise based vendor for a client who you will only have for a month? With Bright Pattern, you can scale up, scale down and just pay for what you use.
5. Multiple deployment options - you can deploy in our cloud, your cloud or on your site, based on your business needs.
6. Enterprise grade - a single tenant in our platform can support up to 9,000 concurrent agents and offers the ultimate in reliability and uptime.
7. Integrations - We can integrate with SalesForce, Dynamics CRM, Sugar, Zendesk, Aspect, Verint, and more.
8. Agility - as a BPO, you need a partner who is agile and can work with you to add features/functionality that will help you win new clients. We have 26 engineers on staff, most come from Genesys and Aspect. Our engineers hold over 100 contact center technology patents.
9. Flexibility - We provide the option, at any point, for you to buy our software, white label it, load it in your data center and then resell the technology and telco to your customers for their in-house contact centers.
Links to additional info: