There's no shortage of New Year's resolutions advice, so we are keeping our list short and sweet. We surveyed our seasoned staff, as well as customers and advisors, and believe that if you can make progress in these areas, you will see tangible payoff early in the year.
- Invest more in your agents. Involve them in decision-making. And give them quiet time.
- Be better prepared. Stuff happens, so Q1 is a great time to audit your capacity planning and contingency plans and make sure that you are ready for the known and unknown load swings. A flexible remote work plan is a must, especially if you are going to survive a natural disaster.
- Get a better picture of what’s really happening. Q1 is the perfect time to audit your metrics, how you collect information, how well it tells you what you need to know, and what you do with it.
- Do at least three things that connect customers to the right person faster than you do today.
- Find out what your customers think of you. If you aren’t surveying across all channels, resolve to have that set up by Q2. If you are surveying, but not in a way that is unified across channels, resolve to fix that by Q3.
How well does this match with your goals and plans?